September 18, 2012

An Aztec Arrival for Me


So there is one Blythe doll of the BL mold that I have been in love with since the beginning. An Aztec Arrival. I found one one Ebay for a decent price and she was looked just perfect for me, so I got her.

She was shipped all the way from London. Her box came to me like this.

Billie Blair's Box

My heart skipped a beat. I was so nervous she had been damaged. Luckily the seller wrapped her good and all was well.

Billie Blair

I have named her Billie Blair.

Hi I'm Billie Blair

I'm not sure she knows what to make of the new place.

What is this Place?


There are little humans running around screaming and doll parts everywhere. I think she was plotting how to escape through a window while I was sleeping.

Cute Billie Blair

In the end I think she decided to stay. So I took her hair out of pigtails and she got some socks and shoes on to play outside.

Mismatched Socks

She is not good at matching socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment