November 9, 2012

Bunny

This is my newest custom doll.

Bunny

Her name is bunny. For good reason...she LOVES bunnies.

Bunny's World

In her home

I gave her a whole new face up with pretty pink lids.

Her Lids

One More..

Here all the details of her home/box,

Bunny's Residence

Here is the outside of the box.

The Outside

Bunny is off to live with a sweet friend of mine who already owns another of my dolls so she will have a sister to play with.

Meet Bunny

She is excited for her new adventure!

Bunny!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bunny is so deliriously gorgeous, I really adore her room box too.You are such a talented customiser Christy -all your girls are imbued with such unique and character-filled personalities!
    x x x
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so wonderful! I really love the home box, too!

    ReplyDelete