January 22, 2013

Facebooking it up!

I'm Facebook official. I now have a facebook page for my custom dolls.




I have been getting a lot of messages on my Flickr about my pets and custom dolls. I do not want to be contacted through Flickr for fear of being kicked off the site. Flickr is a photo sharing site only and cannot be used for business purposes. I have tried my best to make my profile on Flickr as clear as possible on how to contact me.

I will no longer be announcing shop updates on my Flickr stream. (Though I will be uploading photos around the same time, as well as this blog.) Instead, I will add a link to the item on my Facebook page. Plus it gives me a spot to chat with all my dolly friends online. I think I will do a giveaway every now an then too.

So if you want to stay in the loop for all things Pixiepoo. Please "like" my page on facebook.

1 comment: