April 6, 2012

Thrift Store Finds of the Day

Today was thrift store day.

I found a few little gems I would like to share. First was this cute vintage doll. I have no idea who she is. I thought for a 1$ why not. She is super adorable. I also like the handmade dress stapled to her body, it makes me smile.

Who am I?

I also found a Skipper doll with this sweet 90's overall get-up. I love the little pop bottle attached to side. I bought the skipper doll for 1$. I then took of the clothes and gave skipper right back to the cashier. I only wanted the outfit. I have enough dolls as it is.

Any way I thought it would look great on my Icy Doll Dexter. I just finished customizing this girl and will do a full post of her later.

Thrift Store Find of the Day

Thrifting is so fun. You never know what you are going to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment