July 27, 2012

Bowie- My Kaleidoscope Kustoms Girl


I got a Simply Mango a few months ago because I have always wanted a Rainbow Brite inspired custom. I decided to have Sarah/ Kaleidoscope Kustoms customize her for me. Sarah is very creative and she carves the cutest little mouths on her dolls.

When she was ready to be shipped I quickly drew out a little plan for Sarah with what I was going for with this doll.

Brite Eyes Custom #87 ~ Plan

Sarah did an amazing job. It is exactly what was in my head that I wanted this doll to be.

Meet Bowie

I added some colored highlights to her hair today. Now she is all done!

My Color Baby- Bowie

Her eyelids are my favorite thing about her.

LOVE MY BOWIE

Bowie's Lids

I have named her Bowie and I adore her!

Hi Bowie


I need to find her some Rainbow Brite boots. She would rock those!

1 comment:

  1. This doll looks incredible! I love the way she turned out, she's is now a work of art<3

    ReplyDelete