July 30, 2012

The Story of ThrowAway Pets

For the past year, I have been making little pets for blythe dolls called throw away pets. They are made using Blythe doll stock eye chips.

Perfect Pink


-The story of Throw Away Pets-

Once there was a Blythe Doll that had a horrific eye surgery. The colored chips were taken from her eyes, and were replaced with newer shinier colored chips. Time passed, and the Blythe doll found some of her old chips thrown away in the trash. The chips reminded her of the horrible surgery and she began to cry. Some of her tears fell upon the thrown away chips- and thus- a Throw Away Pet was born.

Cuddly Light Pink Throwaway

I made this cute pink a few days ago.

There will be lots more to come.

4 comments:

  1. Omg those are so cute !!! Also where did you get the unicorn headband I want one like that .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel/ Fairyflip on flickr makes them. I believe she has a artfire shop called polkadotteddear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am a Blythe doll and I love your blog. I can relate to this story so very much because I had eye surgery a few days ago soon. I even wrote about it on my own blog. I think your throaway pets are one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I would love for the Girl who takes care of me to buy me one. Do you make throwaway pets that are bats? I think I could convince her to buy me one if you did! Thank you and I'd like to say that everything in your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thank you! That is so sweet! I would love to make you bat, just shoot me message at my etsy shop!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete