July 5, 2012

Thrift Store Thursday


So today I went to the thrift store and found these little gems

Thrift Store finds of the Day...

A little cabinet for 6$. I am thinking of putting Blythe doll clothes or my small my little pony collection in it. I will be giving it a make over.

Thrift Store Finds of the Day

Speaking of my little pony...totally found this vintage thermos for 50 cents. My girls will happily be using it this summer.

The LalaLoopsy doll was 50 cents. I couldn't say nooooo....My oldest is starting to love them. Which makes me happy.

Bleach Jug Kitsch Doll-

The most random find was this very kitschy 70's bleach bottle doll for 1.50. She is called a bleach bottle doll because the bottom half of her is taped to bleach bottle with rocks in it for weight.

I am planning on harvesting the head giving her a new body and sticking a bunch of awesome things in huge hair.


1 comment:

  1. Heidi @ Blythe Fifth AvenueAugust 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

    Thrift Store Thursday??? Well, I NEED to participate in THAT! I LOVE Thrift stores, swap meets, and yard/garage sales!! There is no feeling like bringing home all your TREASURES !!! :)

    ReplyDelete