July 27, 2012

Wubba

Surprise!


I have a fabulous Blythe friend named Juliet. Every now and then Juliet sends me parts and pieces of dolls just because. It is like christmas whenever I get a package from her! She is really one of the sweetest people I know.

So when she sent me the first face plate she ever carved I really wanted to make her a special silly out of it for her.

A Special Girl for Juliet.

So here is Wubba inspired by wubba chickens. It's an inside joke I guess. Juliet really like rubber chickens.

For Juliet

Her dress was even custom made for this doll by Blythe 5th Avenue on etsy.



1 comment:

  1. Heidi @ Blythe Fifth AvenueAugust 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

    Thank You Christy ... This was such a FUN "Top Secret" project to be a part of !! :) Sincerely, Heidi ... Blythe Fifth Avenue

    ReplyDelete